Friday, January 29, 2010

Updates

Hey Everyone.
Haven't posted in quite a while. I have been carried away at work and my gaming habit has went into hibernation. I will be having some considerable amounts of time coming up however. As such I have several exciting projects coming up and I wanted to keep everyone posted on what was going to be happening.
1) Regular posting. I will be making it a priority to post at least once a week. I will be keeping my promise and finishing my codex review but after the space wolves review I think I might come up with a slightly differant format to my product reviews in the future. It not that I don't want to discuss such things, its just that I am a slow typist and it takes me a very long time to cover each unit in depth. I also will be making an effort to cover other games, although I haven't decided wether I want to create another blog or try to share space on this one. I am a gamer of more than one flavor and wanted to share my thoughts and opinions on some of the other games I play.
2) Video Blog. Back in November/December I purchased a camera. Its a small little thing that has decent video/sound quality. Sufficed to say I will be covering material on video as well. I am just like the codex reviews and the other gaming articles trying to work out the strongest format for it all but expect to see some video's coming out soon on you tube. Especially since the new tyranids codex was just released.
3) Online Ebay market. Yes the reason why I am going to have alot of time on my hands is because I have decided to go into business for myself. I have had the idea boiling around my head for quite some time now and since I am going to be spending time at home taking care of the new baby. I have decided to turn some of that time into money. Starting with card singles and expanding from thier I will be launching my online ebay store in a few short weeks. Once I have the paperwork finalized and everything set up expect to see a little more traffic on here by myself as this will be one of the outlets for my updates and so forth.

Anyway thats what will be happening over the next couple of weeks. I am going to try to get in here this weekend and start covering the rest of the space wolves codex for you guys. Until then asta la rasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment